Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Grandparents' house

A few years ago a cousin gave me some pictures she had of my family. Most of the pictures were taken at my grandparents house. The extended family raved about my beautiful sisters often. I was conspicuously absent from the raving. Looking at these pictures, now I see why. I must have had the longest awkward phase in the history of the womankind. I think I am still going through it.














Neighbor Mike Stowe, cousin Ken, cousin Bonnie, little sister, big brother, big sister

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I have never seen them before. And for the record, you are beautiful, That is where I get my good looks! :)

MT Missy said...

I agree with Lisa. You are beautiful! I've never seen those pictures either. I can't believe how cute and curly your hair was!

The Silly Witch said...

So that's where I got my lengthy awkward phase from!;-) Actually, I blame it on not knowing how to dress properly. And curly hair is hard to handle. Your namesake has to be awoken 15-20 minutes early each day to have her hair french braided.