Sunday, August 08, 2010

Glacier Without All the People







We went camping this week to an absolutely beautiful place. I would tell you where, but I swore an oath of secrecy. It was like Glacier Park without all the people. I was sick that neither of my cameras were working, but a friend took some pictures. Being in the middle of such incredible beauty does something for the soul.

We were annoyed by rain but had some beautiful weather too. Wilbur and I tried a hike we saw on the map. The area was so lush and green and had so much grass that Wilbur's eyes were streaming and his nose stuffed up alarmingly. We had to turn back before an emergency situation developed. We are thinking about coming back some September when the grass seed has settled down.

3 comments:

MT Missy said...

It looks lovely, I'm glad you had a good time!

The Silly Witch said...

Looks fun. Hope your camera gets better. What a bummer!

Unknown said...

How cool! It sounds and looks like an amazing place.