Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Gifts

Below is a link to an article entitled "A Good and Perfect Gift" in Apostrophe magazine. One of the speakers at church read parts of the article in connection with a talk on thankfulness. He pointed out that all the gifts we have, we have done nothing to earn. Our gifts are just that: gifts. I thought of my gifted family and realized how blessed I am and how blessed they are. Still, it is easy to think we deserve our gifts and lose sight of the giver of those gifts. When you open the link, the article is on page 8 of the magazine. You click the top right hand corner of the magazine image to turn the pages. Here is the link:

http://apostrophe.journalgraphicsdigital.com/current/

3 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I couldn't access that particular article. All I got was an issue of the magazine focused on disabilities.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sending the link mom! I really liked it. What an important perspective to remember.

Unknown said...

The article was on page 8 of the magazine on disabilities. In my blog I told you how to turn to page eight to read the article.