Thursday, January 20, 2011

Manners

We have a family that just moved in from California at church. The mother is complaining about how AWFUL the schools are here. According to her, her kids will not be academically challenged. I gather she is not pleased to be here generally. Would it be rude to advise her to contact all her friends and neighbors in California and tell them EVERYTHING she hates about being here?

Oh, all right. It would be rude. But she probably wouldn't get where I'm going anyway.

4 comments:

MT Missy said...

Too bad!

Unknown said...

but all californians need to know! ;)

Prudence said...

HAhahaha! I haven't heard such hot stuff about the schools in California. It's seems like everyone I know there eventually homeschool!

The Silly Witch said...

I wish schools could afford to academically challenge all of the children. I've decided it's up to me. I'm done whining about schools. I'm grateful for those teachers who spend the time trying to teach all the kids. They work hard. And many of them really really love our kids.