Wednesday, December 02, 2009

High Tea



Every year there is a High Tea held for the Festival of the Trees. Below are picture I took. To really get a good view, click on the picture. This year my friend Charmaine sponsored a table and she invited me! Also invitees were invited to come an hour before the tea to look at the beautifully decorated Christmas trees. Each table hostess specially decorates her table. The women in pink in the background was co-hostess with Charmaine. She wears her Victorian dress to several historical events around town. Below are other tables sponsors decorated. We were served tea or herb tea, scones, tea sandwiches and chocolate mouse and petite foires (correct spelling please, Prudence ).








Charmaine, our hostess.








Eloise brought hats for us all to wear.





More tables.





















4 comments:

Prudence said...

I love the pictures!!! I've thought about the festival of trees and wished there was something like that here. For some reasome I really really miss it! It just seems to help bring in the Christmas spirit! Thanks for the fun pics. Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

beautiful1 IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! i really like the dress you wore. did that one table use the same china that yoy have?

MT Missy said...

That hats were such a fun touch. I love those ladies, what a great time!

Unknown said...

Th table I sat at was in the first two pictgures of tables posted. The dishes were antiques that white with pink roses.