Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Miracle of the Kitchen Cupboards

Tonight, I started to write about the miracle of the kitchen cupboards. But all the details of the story took up too much room for a blog post. I haven't thought about the miracle of the kitchen cupboards for years. How ridiculous that I allow myself to spend so much time dwelling on negative events, but let years go by and don't think about some of the wonderful miracles and blessings I've had in my life. Here are just a few of my miracles:

1) The kitchen cupboards on Diamond Springs
2) Eglantine's surgery
3) Getting out of debt
4) Miracle blessings from having missionaries on missions
5) Tender mercies associated with Stacy's death
6) Becoming friends with a woman my distant cousin converted while he was on his mission in our area. This ended up being quite a story.

This week I resolve to spend some time everyday writing down some of these stories and thinking about these miracles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to focus more on the miracles in my life as well. Thank you for the reminder.

The Silly Witch said...

There's NO story to long for a blog post! I want to know about the miracle of the kitchen cupboards.

Unknown said...

Miracle stories are the best! I also want to know about the kitchen cupboards.

MT Missy said...

I haven't heard about some of these. I hope you share them after you write them down.