Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Cat with Eight Lives

This cat, since it was a Halloween decoration, was probably an odd Christmas gift to being with.  Probably, that is why Glimmer decided to steal into my craft room one evening and paint his lower half red.  After Glimmer's ministrations, this cat looked like he had been stabbed in the neck and was in immediate need of an ambulance.  When the adults in the house first saw Glimmer's alterations, we stood with our mouths open and a stunned look in our eyes.  Then we were hit by the humor of the situation.

My only regret is that we did not take a picture of him before Flash and I fixed him.  If you need any rewards for Glimmer, I recommend buying her paints and offering to let her paint at the end of the day.  I have never met such an enthusiastic painter.

Hermione promised to take good care of this cat since he has used up one of his lives and has only eight remaining.

Love to all,

Prairie Smoke


4 comments:

MT Missy said...

He's so cute, it's hard to want to pack him away with the rest of my Halloween decorations!

Evan said...

What a great story!

Prudence said...

I read this way late!!! Very cute! I'm so glad you have a sense of humor Mom! The finished product looks amazing!

Unknown said...

I love your painting, glimmer must too that is why she wanted to help!