Monday, March 10, 2008

Ten Things Out of a Million That I Love About Wilbur

1) He doesn't feel abused if he has to make his own lunch for a day at work.

2) He helps with the dishes, so I'm not stuck in the kitchen for an hour cleaning up.

3) He has beautiful blue eyes and a handsome, aqualine nose.

4) He is a balanced person. He doesn't get too fanatical about anything except making sure my garden rows are straight. (It's a bricklayer thing.)

5) He enjoys a good laugh. When a person is a stuffed shirt, he will say something to shock the person just for a laugh. He gets entertainment at a good reaction.

6) He is a superb problem solver. He goes to Garage-mahal and creates a solution to any problem.

7) What you see is what you get. If you can't handle that, fine. If you want a show, produce your own.

8) He has a natural goodwill toward men. He's kind.

9) If he does it, he will do a great job.

10) He's fair. He will listen to both sides of the story.

4 comments:

The Silly Witch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Silly Witch said...

I love Dad too and there isn't a day I'm not grateful that I came from such a great family.

Unknown said...

With parents like you guys how could I be anything but wonderful! :) I like to get a good reaction out of people too, I must of gotten that from Dad.

MT Missy said...

Sounds like a perfect description of Dad!