Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah

Hello muddah, hello faddah
Here I am at Camp Granada


Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.



I went hiking with Joe Spivy
He developed poison ivy
You remember Leonard Skinner
He got ptomaine poisoning last night after dinner.



All the counselors hate the waiters
And the lake has alligators
And the head coach wants no sissies
So he reads to us from something called Ulysses.



How I don't want this should scare ya
But my bunkmate has malaria
You remember Jeffrey Hardy
They're about to organize a searching party



Dearest faddah, darling muddah,
How's my precious little bruddah
Let me come home, if you miss me
I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me.



Wait a minute, it's stopped hailing.
Guys are swimming, guys are sailing
Playing baseball, gee that's better
Muddah, faddah kindly disregard this letter.

Love, Barak

4 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

That's so funny!

The Silly Witch said...

Pippi says that she knows that muddah and faddah actually mean mother and father. If dogs could talk that's how they'd talk, right?

Unknown said...

We miss you too Barak! Thanks mom for taking such good care of him.

MT Missy said...

Haha, thanks for the good laugh!