Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Travel is a Broadening Experience

Things I learned visiting my southern grandkids:



Always check out new equipment by seeing what the maximum G.V.W. is.


Swings are gender specific. There are girl swings and boy swings. Always make sure you use the correct swing.






Once a day, view the world from a different perspective.


Uncommonly good looks run in the family. (It was bound to happen since they are related to Wilbur and me.)





Wheels make the most mundane things more fun.


No matter what fashion experts may say, every shade of pink is REALLY a neutral color. This neutral color goes with everything, makes you feel good, and should be worn on every occasion.




4 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

It's weird to think that we are the southerners. I don't sound like a southerner do I. Anyway, the pics are great, and we'll remember this visit fondly. Next time we'll show you all the sites of Summerwood and introduce you to the buffalo at Deussen park.

MT Missy said...

What fun pictures. I need to remember to take more while I'm in Japan.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! What fun! I want warm weather, so that I can play outside too!

Deon said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Those are really great pictures.